Since our internal words impact how we see and act in life, then why don’t we take our mental health as seriously as we take our physical health?
Find out how one homicide detective examined Jesus’s death and resurrection as a cold-case and the evidence he discovered.
We often say, “Suicide is the most selfish thing a person can do.” But we aren’t giving people a choice about their behavior. We foster stigmas and clauses and cultures where people have to act one way on the outside while they are screaming for help on the inside.
You are a child of God, lavishly loved and an heir to the Kingdom. You have resurrection power in your veins. It’s time to live like it.
Studies show your brain is most susceptible to take in information during the first five minutes of the day. This means that 0.5 percent of your time will determine the other 99.5 percent of it.